Saturday, October 2, 2010

Garmisch Hockey

hockey.is.fun!.

Last night I went to a hockey game here in Garmisch with my teacher's husband and my nau supervisor. It was so much FUN! I love sports. I love watching them! I feel like I haven't been to a sporting event in such a long time, which made it all that more fun. Especially since it's hockey. I always have fun watching hockey. My favorite part of the game is watching all the fights. BUT here in Germany, fights are not allowed during the games. Which I thought would be a slight disappointment, but it really wasn't. Everybody in the crowd was so into the game which made it even more fun to be apart of. Every time we would score a goal, they would hold up this big ol' flag and people in the crowd would wave flags that they had brought to the game while this loud music played. Here's a video.



Here's a couple more pictures of the game and my dinner (I've been told by the best friend {tessa campbell} to take pictures of all the food I eat, so i do and here it is):

More brats and beer!






Today was a good day. I made it the entire day without putting 'real' clothes on, I got to stay in sweats for a full 24 hours. Reminds me of living in Flagstaff with my Christine. Also got lots of cleaning done around my apartment; also filled out big kid job applications. When I say big kid I mean I filled out job applications to be a first grade or a fourth grade teacher. Whoa. Tomorrow will be spent at school. Bulletin boards, grading, planning and organizing. Honest to goodness, I'm excited for it. Field trip to Munich Zoo on Tuesday with my kiddos... yay!

-Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment