Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Well well well

Well well well. Haven't been blogging for quite a while it feels like. I should be writing a lesson plan right now, but my mind is exhausted and it won't think about place value. Lately I have been feeling like I'm much older than 21. Right now, it's 2058 (that's 8:58 non military time) and I am flabbergasted that my eyes are still open. I don't know how people can function with less than 8 1/2 hours of sleep each night. Oh well.

ANYWAY, today is the first day I have internet in my BOQ's. GOD IS GOOD. Honestly, my life is completely different here now with it. I feel like I'm a part of the world again. I now don't have to work around the rain (I wold catch the free wifi at the coffee shop here on base and the only place I can get it is outside). So life here on base. Right now it's been pretty busy with school and stuff. But the biggest news that I have is the day after tomorrow (Friday September 3rd) I am going to PARIS! I am meeting 3 girls that I flew over from the states with. I have a half day at school on Friday and the day off on Monday, so it's perfect! Even better... I found a person to travel to Paris with! YAY :) That is what I was most nervous about, traveling on my own. Again, God is GOOD! Well my brain can't function must more than this so I'll leave you with a few new pictures.

-Linds



The chapel where I go to church (look at the Zugspitze in the background!)


My 1st German beer!


The first part of my walk when I leave my side of the base (that wall is the edge of the other side of the base).

No comments:

Post a Comment